Welcome to the Great Eastern Motor Inn
Leave your troubles outside, take a deep breath, come in and meet our friendly staff, who with a joke or two are always happy to help you enjoy your stay. Running parallel to the Bruce Highway on Geordies Road, the Great Eastern Motor Inn is conveniently situated on the south side of Gympie opposite the Information Centre and “Duck Ponds”.
- 32 comfortable rooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Remote control TV’s
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Alcohol and light refreshments available from reception
- Wireless Internet (available in most areas of the motel)
- Austar (available in the restaurant)
- Iron and ironing board
- Guest Laundry
- Enjoy a swim in the pool or have a relaxing drink at the bar.
- Dine in Geordies relaxed & friendly restaurant.
- Eat in or take away Pizza available.
- Shop in Mary Street in the Gympie township – just a short drive from the motel.
- Walk across the road to the ‘Duck Ponds’, one of Gympie’s most popular family attractions, where you can feed the ducks and turtles, enjoy the parklands, have a family BBQ, and let the kids explore the fabulous All Abilities Playground.